Buffalo panel is a rigid exterior or interior flood proof cladding system for commercial sites. Protecting the fabric of the building without the need of costly concrete or stone flood walls. The system is fixed to the existing metal frame of the building allowing it to be installed at the time of build, or with minimal ground work. It can be retro fitted making it a cost effective solution.
- The panels can be fixed over existing cladding of the building
- The system can be retro fitted to most steel frame, clad buildings
- Can be coloured to match most exterior cladding.
- It is a passive system that doesn’t require activation prior to a flood
- Can be used with a suit of measures such as pumps, flood doors and barriers to provide a complete solution
- Made from a unique rigid, sealed aluminium panel to give a long design life
- Low maintenance
- Can provide flood protection up to 1200mm high
- Comes in 300, 600, 900 and 1200, high increments
- Case studies available: Sainsbury’s Carlisle super store
- Approval: witnessed by Major insurer and approved to reduce insurance premium of the policy holder
Can be used to protect:
- Commercial sheds
- Retail units
PRODUCT GUARANTEE: 10 Years (subject to annual service)Download Brochure