PEACE OF MIND WITH WASTOP®
The patented Wastop® inline check valve has been the innovator and industry leader since its inception in 2002. Wastop excels at preventing backflow, flooding, and sewage odour spread in pipe networks.
It can be inserted into almost any existing pipe. Unlike any other check valve available today, Wastop® can be mounted horizontally, vertically, on an inlet, outlet, in a chamber, or utilising flanges. Installation is a breeze!
For over 8 years Wastop has been leading with the lowest headloss in the industry. The secret to Wastop®’s effectiveness is its specialised Memory Membrane, inserted inside either stainless steel or PVC pipes depending on the application. The Memory Membrane is constructed of a specially formulated blend of elastomer which gives it exceptional shape retention and chemical resistance. This ensures Wastop® always opens when needed, but then immediately seals to prevent back-flow.
WaStop Stainless Steel series can be used in sewer and storm/surface water applications as well as for stopping odour escaping from combined sewers. The stainless steel series is a complete range from DN 100mm (NPS 4″) to DN 1800mm (NPS 72″). The WaStop Stainless range fits inside the existing pipe.
THE BENEFITS OF WASTOP®
- Easy installation saving on civils and installation costs
- Superior construction materials
- Lowest headloss amongst inline check valves
- Low life cycle cost
- No moving parts – virtually maintenance-free
- Many dimensions 75-1800mm std & non-standard pipes
- Stops liquids, gases, odours, insects and small animals
- Stops backflow effectively even in low flow events
- Peace of mind – stop flooding effectively
- The market leader – leading development
HOW IT WORKS
Flow in the right direction causes a pressure build- up against the membrane to open just enough to allow the liquid to flow unhindered.
If the flow is reversed the membrane fills with water or gas and acts as a stopper, blocking all back flow.