Inside the Buffalo Anti-flood Airbrick is an innovative floating seal which automatically closes the vent when flood water approaches. A valve is lifted by the pressure of the water, creating a flood seal in the vent and preventing water from entering the property.
The seal will re-open once the water has receded, allowing ventilation to the sub-floor of the building once again.
The Buffalo Anti-flood Airbrick is a passive flood protection product, which means no human intervention is required to prevent the property from flooding.
As well as the innovative automatic valve, the UK manufactured Buffalo Anti-flood Airbrick…
- Has a unique stepped front grille to reduce wind and driven rain.
- Meets British Flood Protection Products Standards
- Allows twice the airflow of other anti-flood airbricks
- Has an integral grip allowing multiple airbricks to be stacked together
- The brick has a removable grille, allowing easy access for maintenance and inspection purposes
- It complies with all relevant building regulations.
- It can be installed in old or new build properties
- Colours: Terracotta, Buff, Black, White, Engineering Blue, Neutral (Opaque)