Part of keeping your cellar or basement dry involves a water sump pump. But not just any sump pump installation will do. Basement Systems’ SmartSump is specifically designed just for smaller spaces and applications.
The SmartSump has a high quality Zoeller 1/3-hp cast-iron pump, with automatic float switch. The lid and unique sump pump basin are designed to accept the CleanSpace crawl space vapor barrier system, for an airtight seal.
The SmartSump has a unique sump pump cover design, so water from a plumbing leak fills an alarm pocket on the lid first, sounding a WaterWatch alarm that will let you know there is a plumbing leak. From there, the water flows down a special airtight floor drain that will let the water down, but damp air cannot come up into your crawl space. The WaterWatch sump pump alarm also alerts you to pump failure for any reason, including power outages.
The SmartSump is a smart idea for your crawl space, basement or cellar!
- Drain surface water
- Plumbed into side from drainage channels etc
- Holes drilled into side to lower water table
- Small grey water pumping applications
Basement Pumping Station Includes:
- 1 x 10,000lph Zoeller U53 cast iron 1/3 hp pump
- 1 x SmartSump liner with bridge
- 2 x Lid halves: one with airtight floor drain and one with two drain hose knockouts
- 6 x Lid bolts
- 1 x TripleSafe-style pump stand
- 1 x WaterWatch Alarm System, with battery installed
- 1 x Cord Captain with clamp
- 1 x Plastic 1½” pipe collar
- 1 x Non return valve with rubber fitting
- 1 x 1½” no-hub rubber fitting
- 1 x Red pipe grommet with hole and knockouts for electrical wires
- 1 x 12 month warranty
Type of Basement: Sub Floor Void
Residential / Commercial: Residential
Application: Basement Waterproofing
Vertical Lift: 4.5m
Horizontal Carriage: 70m
Power Source: 240v – 5.2amp – UK plug
Cycles Dimensions : 470mm W x 480mm H (350mm front to back)