The TwinSafe basement sump pump system is job ready for a quick and easy installation.
If unusually high water entry occurs then the second pump will kick in to provide the benefit of having an additional pump.
Ideal for basements with high value furniture and fittings that justifies the installation of a highly effective dewatering product because of the dual pump operation.
The pump chamber allows for an upgrade to fit a battery back up unit should this be required at a later date
The pump specification can be modified should circumstances dictate the need for higher flow rates where excessive water inflow is recognised as the norm.
The TwinSafe includes:
- 2 x 10,000lph Zoeller U53 cast iron 1/3 hp pump
- 1 x Specially designed twin liner and bridge
- 2 x Lid halves – one with airtight floor drain, one with electrical hole, and specially designed adapter ring
- 6 x Lid bolts
- 3 x TripleSafe pump stands
- 1 x WaterWatch Alarm System with battery installed
- 1 x Cord Captain with clamp
- 2 x Plastic 1½” pipe collars
- 2 x Non return valves with rubber fitting
- 2 x 1½” no-hub rubber fittings
- 1 x 3-hole electric grommet
- 2 x Discharge pipe grommets
- 1 x Service pack envelope with all labels
- 12 Month Warranty
- Rated at 1,000,000 Cycles
- Dimensions : 570mm high x 600mm x 435mm
- 240v – 5.2amp – UK plug
Please Note: Basins are delivered un-perforated. Battery backup sold seperatly or please see Triplesafe system.
Type of Basement: Bedroom, Cinema / Media Room, Home Office
Residential / Commercial: Residential
Application: Appliance Water Removal, Basement Waterproofing
Feature: Alarm System, Twin Pump
Vertical Lift: 4.5m
Horizontal Carriage: 70m
Power Source: 240v – 5.2amp – UK plug